I
don't think it is possible for anyone to
HATE LAUNDRY
as much as I do.Today it has finally come to the end of procrastination, I have to do it.
If you think those are dirty clothesyou are 100 % wrong
If you think those are dirty clothesyou are 100 % wrongI actually don't hate washing the clothes, I hate folding them & putting them away.I wish this was a picture I got off the internet or something, sadly enough these are the clean clothes ( my nemesis) that I will spend the rest of my day in the company of.
Laundry Tip ( as if you want one from me, take it or leave it)
For luminous whites add a cup fo dishwasher detergent to your hot water cycle, let cycle run awhile then turn off over night or half day. Let clothes soak as long as possible. Continue cycle, clothes will be whiter I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment