Friday, June 2, 2006

Logan, relax, relax, lazy, lazy

Hazel at the Spa
Hazel loved taking a bath at Olivia's Grandmas house.

Who wouldn't like to watch a little "Last Comic Standing" while soaking in a warm bath just your size!!!!

We are having a great time in Logan. Brandy's parents spoil us. I think the pace at her parents is slower, at least while we are there. I really enjoy them and they treat my children just like there own grandkids. I am so blessed to have Brandy as a friend, we are having a great time!! We are going to see a horse tomorrow, the kids will love it.


1 comment:

  1. This spa is SO SO SO adorable! I looked at this yesterday morning and then all day yesterday I couldn't get these pictures out of my mind. Cute little Hazel being pampered by her mommy. Hope she is getting used to it because I have a feeling that's just how it's gonna be for a LONG time!

    ReplyDelete