Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Return


Angelo & Jaxson are home !!!!!!!

Liam (who is a daddy's boy) is so happy to have his dad and brother home. Last night Jaxson and Liam didn't go to bed they just stayed up playing. They are so happy to be back together.

Jaxson wants to tell me all about the beach, the mesquitos, and his cousins. I have had an earfull since he got home. The last night that I talked to him in Costa Rica he was so sad about his mesquito bites he held the phone on them so I could kiss them.

After we picked them up from the airport we went to my mom's house to watch the world cup opener ( Costa Rica v. Germany). It was a little bit of a dissapointment when Costa Rica lost, although they really held there own (4-2).

It is just nice to have the family back together!!

 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment