Sunday, July 2, 2006

Funny Moment/Touching Moment

This one brought to you by Jaxson A. Carvajal So, we are driving home Sunday night. We have told Jaxson we are thinking about going camping with the Smith's next weekend.
Jaxson says: "mom I don't want to go camping with Abbey"
Me: "why not"
Jaxson: "because Abbey always tells me no, thats not nice talk"
Me: "well we are going to think about it"
Jaxson: "No Abbey doesn't have nice talk, I like to talk like superman he says............"
because you cannot hear it I have to break here to tell you that Jaxsons voice now deepens, extremely
Jaxson: continued"..Hey I love you"
I have never laughed so hard. It was very very funny.


We are now home and we are trying ( not incredibley successfully to put the kids to bed)

Jaxson:" Mom, I love your face"
Me: " I love your face, too"
Jaxson: " Mom, I love your face because it is so beautiful"
Melt my heart right out of my chest, this kid is super charming!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment