Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hazel's First Bottle


We wanted to try a bottle out with Hazel for the first time, so I pumped and Angelo got to feed her!! She just took the bottle and drank it like she knew what she was doing, she wouldn't even let anyone else hold it. It is always so nice when Angelo gets to feed them for the first time, he was excited.
I turned around after having taken these pictures and the boyz were trying something new as well

hmm................i think i will let it go

They are always so interested in what I am doing, i guess they thought they would try it out

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! My little boy just recently decided to imitate me by "nursing" baby dolls when he sees them. He'll lift up his shirt and put the baby's head in place and then holds the baby with one arm and will sit there for 10 minutes feeding that doll. I think it's kinda sweet and is a little commentary on his view of his sister and I. Anyway, I liked seeing that your boys are doing similar things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. zBwah ha ha ha! I'm just getting caught up on your blog... LOVE the curiosity of your boys.

    Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete