Wednesday, September 6, 2006

LIaM & THe bEE

cAN yOu SEe IT sTaRTInG TO sWEll ??

............so the kids are eating breakfast & I am doing dishes ( inches away) all of the sudden cereal is flying everywhere and I hear the shriek ( anyone who has had a child stung before knows this sound because it is different from any other sound your child makes) then I see it the stinger sticking out the side of Liams milk covered nose.......................

oF COuRSE LiKE aNy SElf reSPEctiNG cHILd hE NEedEd a bAnDAgE
IT only GOT worse AS the DAY progressed


Forcing us to go to the doctor ( after hours)
who said
"looks fine to me, it'll prob be worse tomorrow it might even spred to his other eye"
THANKS ALOT

OH WELL, all is well that ends well
Liam has his former face back and we have bought bee spray for around the house!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment