.............. Before he turns FOUR that is
Mom are you going to be happy or sad tomorrow ?
Mom you need to tell me I LOVE YOU tomorrow, okay !!
tomorrow I will be four..........Then next year when I turn five I WILL be INCHARGE of everyone
Mom are you going to behave yourself ?
I TRULY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS LINE OF QUESTION AND DEMANDS
I AM SURE THAT I AM GENERALLY HAPPY, ALWAYS TELL HIM I LOVE HIM, NOT SURE IN WHAT WORLD FIVE YEAR OLDS ARE INCHARGE & SURELY I BEHAVE MYSELF AS A RULE
I GUESS HE JUST WANTED TO KNOW THAT NOTHING WOULD CHANGE BETWEEN HE AND I WHEN HE TURNED THE BIG "4"
THE BEST THING IS WHAT MY LITTLE 3 YEAR OLD SAID TO ME VERY LAST TONIGHT
MOM I LOVE YOU
4 IS STARTING OUT RATHER NICE
No comments:
Post a Comment