Saturday, November 25, 2006

5 reason I have thought my life was too bad to Blog

#1 My boyz flooded my toilet upstairs which got into the heat duct which caused my ceiling to rain and have to be resheetrocked and textured #2 It seems that we have had a mess like this everyday since the flood
#3 Living on a students salary has about killed me, so I now do a little bit of graphic designing from home to keep us afloat

#4 My car was costing me about $65 a week in gas( this has lately been remeded(new car!!!))

#5 My entire family was sick all Thanksgiving Day so no turkey in fact it was corndogs and pumpkin pie, YUCK ( I have never seen Angelo so sick)

Now that we have my complaints, stay tuned for the 5 reasons I am back to bloggin'
 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment