Monday, June 18, 2007

10 REASON I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN I WAS PREGNANT & THE ONE REASON I DIDN'T

i was laughing when i should have been crying, & crying when i should have been laughing

throwing up

when asked " how are you ?" the only response i could come up with was TIRED

i couldn't enter my kitchen without wanting to hurl

bad mood

bad temper

late about 2 weeks

emeline was acting wierd

i wanted my pants unbuttoned as much as possible

i slept through my entire birthday

WE WERE WAITING UNTIL ANGELO HAD GRADUATED, SO AFTER ALL THESE SIGNS I WAS STILL SHOCKED TO FIND THAT I WAS PREGNANT

IN FACT 2 PREGNANCY TEST AND ONE BLOOD TEST AT THE HOSPITAL BARELY CONVINCED ME!

i AM SO eXcITeD wE CaNnOT wAIT TO mEeT THiS bLEsSINg OF a bABy ! !

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you guys. I'm excited that most everyone I know on boths sides of our family is pregnant. There will be lots of babies to love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm excited for you guys! Now another one of your children will have a cousin that is the same age. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?! I am SO surprised and SO happy for you guys! I hope this pregnancy goes well for you. And I secretly hope this is a little girl playmate for Emeline. Any chance you'd name this next one Hazel? hee hee. Couldn't help asking.

    ReplyDelete