My 32 Week appointment went something like this
Midwife: You are measuring 34 1/2 weeks
Me: Could my due date be wrong?
Midwife: Could be
Me: I have never measured big before
Midwife: Wow the babies head is lodged really far down in your pelvis
Me: Yup
Midwife: How many pushes does it usually take you to deliver
Me: about 5
Midwife: (still pushing on the babies head, ouch) Wow it is really far down
Me: Yes, I know I can feel it ( in truth I have been waddling for a week)
Me: so is my due date off?
Midwife: well you could be measuring big because of excess fluid, but the babies head would probably be more buoyant
Me: OK
What I was thinking: Would you stop pushing on my belly, please. I know the babies head is low I wont give you all the details, but I know!!
Well the long and short is
Pray that I have the baby a little sooner than the due date so that I will actually be able to get the little one out. My belly is all baby and even Angelo says he has never seen it this big.
Here is hoping for number 4 before Angelo's Last semester begins on the 7th of January
( a girl can dream can't she?)
No comments:
Post a Comment