I think I used to be fun
Maybe I am wrong, but I really believe I used to be a fun person. I remember being invited to parties because I WAS FUN to be around. What has happened??
Lisa, Amber, Brandy did I used to be fun??
I feel as though I spend my entire day over tired, cleaning, and correcting children. I guess what I am saying is I am going to work on being a fun person to be around this year!
This is my goal if you have any suggestions feel free to enlighten me. Please remember I have 4 children and I need suggestions that will be possible, not make me feel less fun because I cannot accomplish them.
I would also like to add a disclaimer:
if I have misspelled words in this blog or while commenting on your blog it is due to sleep deprivation
if I have written things that don't make any sense this too is due to sleep deprivation
I am sorry for my ignorance, I am pretty certian I used to be intellegent also LOL
Maybe I will get it back
That is pretty good! I feel that way too! The park is what does it for me. Or look at Karissa's blog she did some pretty funny stuff. Your picture says you still have it in you.
ReplyDeleteit's in there, just buried beneath your breastfeeding baby, too-smart kindergardener, silent-but-deadly, and too pretty toddler.
ReplyDeleteYou will figure out a system that works and you will emerge a fun woman again.
I always have fun with you, he he!
Brandy
I think all moms feel this way at some point! You have a brand new little one, and he's your 4th child, and so it seems like you aren't any fun anymore. But guess what? Your kids think you're more fun than anyone or anything! They would rather play with you than go to school, watch TV, or maybe even play out in the snow. You will be fun again! And for the record, YES you were VERY fun! Who woke me up at 6am to go buy Angelo a car (but I was too much of a sleepy head to get up and go)? Who had the greatest birthday party of all on her street? You are a very fun person, and you always will be! It's just a different kind of fun at the moment. =)
ReplyDeleteSorry so late to respond. Are you a fun person? Yes I think so, and someday we will be able to hang out again and I can confirm it.
ReplyDeleteGoals for the new year huh? great idea. If being fun were my goal I would focus on having fun while I'm alone with my kids (that seems to be the hardest time). And then I would also make sure that I have some time with girlfriends, away from the kids. I always feel refreshed after hanging out talking to a few good friends. Lastly, I would suggest you call me more because I LOVE TALKING TO YOU!
Let us all know how your new years resolution is going.
Lisa