Thursday, March 13, 2008

32 Flavors




that I love
( in no particular order)




1. red onions



2. spinach




3. red pepper


4. cheese












5. cinnamon bears





6. Avocado




7. Shrimp


8. Rice






9. granola





10. Whole wheat & flax seed pancakes

11. Cashews






12. Herb tea





13. Mushrooms
14. Tomatoes


15. Cilantro
16. Onions
17. Green olives

18. Water

19. Blueberries







20. Oranges


21. Apples
22. HoneyDew Melon
23. Kiwi


24. Tofu
25. snap peas


26. brown rice
27. Soy Dream


28. Red cabbage


29. Lime



30. Talapia



31. Corn tortillas
32. Cherry Yogurt



owing to the fact that I am no longer "with child" i am cooking again


not only am i cooking but i am actually able to eat as well


it is amazing how grateful not being able to eat what you like will make you


above are 32 things i am enjoying again



**note from the author***



even water gave me heartburn, maybe there is something to that lots of heartburn lots of hair wives tale

3 comments:

  1. How do you get your kids to eat this, I tried your pizza and I have tried my mom's home made wheat bread and they would rather starve! Oh, they said we are having salad pizza, and it did look pretty gorgeous and I thought it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really lucky I guess! My kids eat everything I give them to eat. They really like all the stuff kids don't usually like fish,salad,wheat bread, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, Could you please send me all your receipes?!?!?! You just amaze me!! I know you are busy now with the move but when you do have a second my email is kissnshan6@yahoo.com and I soooo need your help and inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete