It's April !!
I had a great idea for an April fools trick, but instead I am going to start this months postsThis month I will be replacing song titled posts with Book titles
so without further adieu ...
This is a great read as self help books go, thank you Mr. Covey
his seven habits are...
1. Be Proactive
2. Begin with the end in mind
3. Put first things first
4. Think win/win
5. Seek first to understand, then to be understood
6. Synergize
7. Sharpen the Saw
while we agree with Mr. Covey
Here are some of the Carvajal's highly effective habits










i love the new header and background. great idea for your new titles too! you're quickly becoming one of the people i have to copy to look like i'm creative and cool :)
ReplyDeleteI loved this- I bet you have a family code or whatever Mr. Covey calls it. I need to apply these things and find the good.
ReplyDelete