Sunday, April 27, 2008

Chaucer's Blessing

Generations of Priesthood holders
AWE INSPIRING

Mother, Father, BABY

Almost everyone who made it to the blessing
ANGEL indeed

Waiting patiently


Then the men sang
Elders of Israel

It's been over a week since baby c was blessed, I guess the move has just messed with me.
His blessing was beautiful and we were so glad to have all those who came celebrate with us.
Angelo is especially grateful to his brother and father for being able to be in the circle with him for the first time, while blessing one of his babies.









2 comments:

  1. He looks so cute- How is the move going are almost normal? Thanks for the fun family pictures- I love our family and I haven't seen grandma play in a long time- thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I could have been there. It was so special to have Angelo in the circle as Eliza was blessed.

    ReplyDelete