I read these books to the kids along with some others........these are the two favorites
I love to read good lit out loud to my children, I am sure I enjoy them as much as they do !!
Here are some more pictures of the weekend in Seattle
Here are some more pictures of the weekend in Seattle
Most Handsome men I saw in Washington
Funniest thing we saw
Angelo remarked that Seattellite's seem to need these cup holders for their coffee, we rarely saw anyone without a cup-a-joe in toe
Most comforting thing we saw
HOME
Greatest supermarket ever
aside from the staffed sushi bar, miles of organic local produce, rows of treats from under the sea, little shopping carts for kids to drive
It is only miles from our new house


That house is gorgeous, and so are your boys! Seattle is known for flower children of my generation- so yes, lots of coffee and organic food and folk music! I am excited for you and I loved the weekend I spent there as a single girl.
ReplyDeleteYour new house looks gorgeous! I so want to see the inside! I'm sad that you're leaving, but I'm excited for you guys too. I think it will be good to have a fresh new place to call home but sad to be away from all of us! It will be great though, I'm sure you'll love it!
ReplyDeleteYour house is georgious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete