Thursday, May 22, 2008

dinning on the lake

Martha's lake was our picnic destination one beautiful summer like evening

Chaucer was in the moby so this is the best picture I could get of him
( love Jaxson scarfing down a sandwich in the background)
Now you know their secret, they don't eat they just RUN

I think I got a few morsels of food into these tiny bodies

Nothing like a big brother
Here are a few things we saw during our lakeside dine

snow white in a pink bug

about a mile of Dreads

Lake front property



Hot Mama's

I saw these mothers taking pictures of their children in short shorts and high high heels & my first thought made me laugh in spite of myself ( almost out loud, thank goodness I didn't)

those shoe aren't very sensible, it is kindof a long walk down to this part of the lake, their legs must be aching.......this is what I think to myself

then I glance down at my sensible but not in the least dowdy foot apparel

these are cute shoes I thinks to myself, aren't they, I haven't lost it, right, I am still a together Mama right, I think I have resolved these questions in the affirmative,......I think......

5 comments:

  1. That place looks like pure heaven. It is just beautiful. Isn't it nice to spend quality time together as a family and not have to worry about finals and a studying husband? And by the way - you are a hot mama, too. =) You just don't wear the tiny shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics with the big brothers. I have some like that with my 'big' brother too. They're great even when they are really little brothers. My youngest, Kyler, thinks it is so funny when I say Matt is my baby brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! It is too hot here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are adorable, that's all there is to it.

    And you're totally a together Mama! You look amazing and you're always dressed cute. No need to worry. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is soooo strange to see you all somewhere we aren't. It's like watching a movie.

    Those girls look like hookers :) What in the world? Olivia would dig it and ask me why I didn't dress like that.

    I'm so jealous. We're lonely out here. We all keep waiting for SOMEONE to show up to wherever we go, but now we're a bunch of loner losers!

    Love you all!
    Brand

    ReplyDelete