Thursday, June 19, 2008

enticing



This post is supposed to entice a few of my favorite people
yes you know who you are !!


If you come and visit me
I will make you............

what have we purchased from CENTRAL MARKET TODAY




A Little rice
seasoned with rice vinegar, sugar, & salt

hmm seaweed what comes next....

cucumbers, carrots, avocado, tuna, salmon, spicy crab

now you see what is happening here





got it?

SUSHI

SUSHI

SUSHI

I made this wonderful meal that was

ENJOYED

by most of the Carvajal's

( liam and Emme aren't sure)

AND

AND

AND

if you come and visit..........I will make it for you too

I really will

just tell me the dates you will be arriving and it will be

waiting

come on

you know you want it

I know you

and I know

you

LOVE

SUSHI

** this advertisement for visiting my home has been funded by

sarahneedshermom.org

missin'theDIALsintheemeraldcity.org

utahnsunitetofightlonleyness.org

** YOU TOO can sponsor one of Sarah's relatives in need by visiting

ilovesarahhavingcompany.org

***NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR***

please don't send anti depressants, I am okay

It is just a joke

( but really I WANT some visits)



4 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah! I'm sure you miss your friends so much, and I'm positive they miss you, too. That's the hard thing about moving away, even though you may love your new city. I hope they get a chance to come see you, soon, and keep your organization going! What a sweet post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I glad it is just a joke but it made me cry- I don't like being away from family! I get to go up next week and camp with Andrea, Karissa, cousins and my Mom and am very excited!

    I remember being introduced to sushi at you and your moms house in Provo and haven't liked it since. What a memory that brought up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks beautiful... you were serious when you said it turned out perfect!

    I suggested to Jeff that we try having sushi for dinner one night, and you should have seen his face... ha ha apparently my husband is not open to raw fish... yet...

    I hope you get LOTS of visitors and you can show them beautiful WA... and show off how how glad we are to have you here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meet us in Spokane the last weekend in July....repeat, "the eagle has landed."

    ReplyDelete