Monday, June 23, 2008

it is a pleasure to meet you ........now can we have

YOUR EGGS
WE visited a farm that also sells local produce
and they have it set up so you can wander around and see the chickens, peacocks, & sheep

the chickens are not limited to coops they wander all over the place

the kids loved it

then the farmers fed them while we watched
AWESOME

After all this we went into the little store
and bought eggs that had been produced by our new friends
I also got some starters for my herb garden
and some apples for .59cent a pound
YUP you read right
great big beautiful organic local apples
YUMMY
I belive we will be frequenting this little farm often ( it is just 4 miles from our home)

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so fun to look at!! Where is this farm?? We would love to join you sometime if you are up for it!! And your food looks awesome, do you guys always eat like that?? If so don't tell me, it looks amazing and I could never do that!! Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete