Monday, August 11, 2008

Back with a ..........well you know

So I think we will go in rewind

the car trip back

was

well

LONG

and

maybe

LONGER

oh and

did

I mention

It was

LONG?

here is some of the scenery from the .... drive

just entering WA



Oregon ( I am pretty sure)



this young man ( Andrew, my bro) declared I could trust him with some driving

BECAUSE HE WAS 17

well in spite of the fact he is 17

I really needed a little r & r

it was a luxury the previous drive didn't provide

thankfully he was cautious and he had neither his first accident or ticket while driving my clan



the sunset in SOUTH SOUTH washington

taken out side of a MC Donalds where aside from bribing my kids with sugared dairy products

We also sustained MULTIPLE mosquito bites

OUCH



The Welcome to WA

was as expected

RAINY

THANK YOU

I lOVE MY PEEPs in UT

But I LOVE my

WA

Weather

2 comments:

  1. I am impresse! I have a hard time doing it for 11 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just me who can't see your blog???

    You should have seen me trying to guess where on the screen the comment link would be :) All I can see is white.

    ReplyDelete