looks from my mother.......am i lucky or what
your parents are a beautiful example of what a relationship should look like after so long. I love the light saber battle!
You and your mom look just as beautiful as ever. I miss your family. Please tell them hello!
You, Alysha and my other cousin Micah are all making me want to see places I have never seen- good inviting pictures.You have a great family- lucky girl!
ooooHHH! I want to be there! How fun. Jaxson looks like he just celebrated his 16th. As Georgia would say,"WHAT THE?" (but now she stops there).
your parents are a beautiful example of what a relationship should look like after so long. I love the light saber battle!
ReplyDeleteYou and your mom look just as beautiful as ever. I miss your family. Please tell them hello!
ReplyDeleteYou, Alysha and my other cousin Micah are all making me want to see places I have never seen- good inviting pictures.
ReplyDeleteYou have a great family- lucky girl!
ooooHHH! I want to be there! How fun. Jaxson looks like he just celebrated his 16th. As Georgia would say,"WHAT THE?" (but now she stops there).
ReplyDelete