Friday, October 24, 2008

is this really my home & other bad manners

the boss

has learned a new trick

if you ever felt bad about your dinner table

just watch mine.....

see yours doesn't look so bad now

a few questions i have for myself after watching these video's

when did i stop using bibs ?

when did i stop using plates ?

why aren't i teaching my child to eat with a fork or spoon?

when did "sitting" become optional?

answer

when i had 4 children under 6 years old

is this answer valid.....um i don't know but it seems to be the why

in any case my children as you can tell have a GRAND time at the family dinner table

so when the wives complain to me in 20 years.....i guess i'll just LAUGH

cause that is what CARvAJaL's DO BEST

3 comments:

  1. I love it! And I think your answer is completely valid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! Hey my beautiful talented extremely terrific and all time best Mom, decorater and teacher of all time. I am in need of your help! Do you have an email?? I would love to pick your brain so if you would email me at kissnshan6@yahoo.com I would soooooooooooooooo LOVE IT!!!! And I am not trying to butter you up I really mean every word of it! You truely amaze me!! I wish I could do half the things you accomplish on any given day. Love you!!

    Karissa

    ReplyDelete