This morning we had a guest
they spent a good 15 minutes
just watching this curious creature
......
the squirrel by the way was not scared at all
even when the boss started to bang on the glass
he took to posing for us on the fence
he did multiple poses
for the next about 5 minutes
Mr. Squirrel for entertaining my kids
that was 20 minutes today
that I didn't have to entertain
HOORAY.....for our furry friend
cute. Do you guys see other animals in your neighborhood as well?
ReplyDeletewe get a lot of squirrels back here too! I used to put out cheerios for them on the porch so P could watch them up close... until I started to feel bad about feeding them human food.
ReplyDeletehey it was fun chatting last night, I'd really like to get you and tara together so you guys can fill me in on natural childbirth.... maybe when I get back?
Oh I love squirrels. I'm afraid I would have had my nose to that glass as well if I lived there.
ReplyDeleteYour leaves are turning! How fun is that along with the squirrel!
ReplyDelete