Monday, January 19, 2009

.............a funny thing happened the other night
Jaxson was......well he was whining about what I had made for dinner
and I have been trying to deal with his.........behavior in a positive way
Since he is like over the moon for STAR WARS
(Master Yoda being his FAV)
I did what any self respecting mother of 4 after a long day having just made a beautiful dinner would do
I snuck into the bed room phone in hand and called a family friend
then putting my self respect aside
I asked if he could call my house and pretend to be YODA and demand that my first born eat his dinner
...the crazy thing is he said YES
and just as we begun eating
The Phone RAng
and
Our dear friend
put on a rather convincing YODA
not only did he convince my eldest to eat his dinner
he also spoke with the second and third of the family
&
made their night
THANK YOU THANK YOU RICH
they totally bought it
NOW YOU
NOW YOURS
YOUR TURN

3 comments:

  1. You are so creative. I would probably, well not probably, I have said, "I don't care, eat it or go to bed hungry."

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys are so excited you have Yoda with a light saver on your blog- you are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a goal to let people whose blogs I stalk know that I read them. :) I have you in my GoogleReader. We were in the same ward for a very short time in Provo (I am Jamie Bailey's sister) though I don't expect you to remember who I am. Anyways, I think you have darling children and I especially love your funny Monday posts.

    Jodie
    superheroes-r-us.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete