Monday, January 12, 2009

The Mr.'s Company had a formal party this weekend
( the food was AMAZING......and the location oh MY )
so I did what any wife would do
went to the salon for a fresh cut
tweezed & such
then with my cutest thigh high fish net under the greatest
little black dress since Breakfast at Tiffany's
I was his arm Candy
until
My stockings would not stay up..........yup
I noticed while we were walking from the car
that something was amiss
so we stopped behind a vacant car for me to check the problem
nothing worked
pretty soon they were around my ankles
LOL
at least no one had seen us yet
so
I did what I had to
I ditched the fish nets
and had a great
Bare Legged Evening
**note from the author**
the Mr. & I danced the salsa.........I love that man
your turn
your turn
your turn
your turn

3 comments:

  1. You are great. I have two pairs of fishnets that I try on every now and them, but always shove them back in my drawer cause I'm too scared to wear them:)

    I wish I had something to add to funny Monday, but I blame my kids for not having anything to say. They should be saying MORE FUNNY STUFF. It's not me, it's them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you had shaven legs!!! Sexy mamma. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, we need to see a picture of you all glammed up. I want to see the dress especially. Sounds like a fun evening, fish nets and all.

    ReplyDelete