Funny Monday
The thing about my only daughter...the only girl from my gene
pool...the little lady in my life...well I'm am a close third in the
line for here affection...well I'd like to think it's close...see
GRANDMa is most definitely A--#1---Premium--first choice...Daddy
claims all her daily affection---then yours truly...now that we see the
order this funny Monday should make sense....Emme saw Chaucer in the
whilst i prepare dinner back carrying device & decided that she
too needed to be relocated to a position upon her Father...he gladly
accepted and the result was quiet a funny looking three year- old-in-
moby &
the most Joyful duo
and I am embarrassed to admit...a little bruised mommyego...it could have been me...i carried her for 9 months inside and another 9 (at least)externally..huh..this really isn't funny...sorry maybe you have something to add that is indeed FUNNY MONDAY material!!

check out my blog for my funny of the week I think it is one blog back with Hammy from Over the Hedge
ReplyDeleteisaac promised me he'd be brave today at the dr. (last time he clung to the chair and it took the jaws of life to remove him for his shots). So the nurse came in, asked if he wanted the arm or the leg. ??? came back. Are you going to fight me? ??? came back again. Ok, let's just do the leg, it's easier. She scooted him to the edge of the table and I held his arms and smiled at his courage. Then she made the mistake of wiping his leg with the alcohol. He screamed and lurched upward. I'm only cleaning it she says, no shot yet. We both told him not to look but he insisted- Mom, I have to tell you something. That smart cookie nurse got him twice (=2 blood curdling screams) before we knew what he just had to tell me.
ReplyDeleteOn the elevator he tells me he wanted to tell me to pray for him because he was going to die.