Monday, March 2, 2009


I knew you were growing older..I really did and not because

you were getting bigger...'cause your not

not because

you have developed personal style

not because

you sing yourself to sleep..i used to do that

not because

you are able to sling dirty looks at your brothers

not because

you've joined the "old" nursery

and not because

your shoe size finally changed


no I knew it was happening because

i saw the wonder which was you at two

replaced by the

dazzling three year old you have become

you have replaced:

crying with singing

bottles with princess cups

pants with dresses

walking with dancing

rolling over with walking on point

"please carry me" to "I want to hold you"

constant kisses to nail painting

I LOVE YOU

I LOVED YOU AT TWO

I LOVE YOU AT THREE

it will never end

you will change...and I will love the new you..each year..week..day..sometimes even each hour

I love all that you are

and all that you will become

Thank You for blessing my life

my beautiful daughter

you come from a long line of good women

please remember



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I can't believe she is 3. It's so true the running becomes dancing. I don't know what I'll do if I end up with a baby girl who doesn't love dance as I do?:)

    ReplyDelete