I don't know if you all get a chance to read the comment section on funny Monday but I get a chance to giggle every Monday...and I am so grateful for it,
it really starts my week out !
so here are some of my FAVS from the past...i couldn't find all the ones that i was trying to but if these don't make you laugh you may need to think about a prescription
Lisa
Lately our sweet little Eliza is more like the other devilish two year-olds of the world. When the older kids appolgise she has started to say, with a dirty look on her face, "Don't sorry me."
Brandy
Georgia was sitting on her bed for yet another pee incident. She kept calling to my mom to come see her. My mom yelled, "George, I can't come in there, you're being punished." Down the hall Isaac chimed in, "Yeah, you're being punished for your own sins, and not for Adam's transgression."
( ***note from the author of flourish***i still laugh every time i even think of this story..i guess it is my all time number 1 favorite funny Monday story)
Ams
Last week, my hair was a little crazy. I desperately needed a cut. Tons of hair plus tons of curls equals frizz when not done. I was babysitting my nephew, and he promptly asks "Aunt Amber...is something wrong with your hair? You look like a clown."
Trish:
Michael was inside the movie theater the other night and called me to see which movie I would like to see. I said I just don't want to see anything Dramatic. Too which Kailye promptly said "Hey, dramatic! That's what I am!"
ohhhh that George....one more from
Brandy
Her Uncles were showing her off to their friends during the final four basketball game and I heard them ask Georgia (in the other room), to recite the Articles of Faith. She said a few and they all cheered for her. A few seconds went by and she says, "Can I have a dollar?"
Oh Brandy! Your kids are clever and cute, lucky mom.
ReplyDelete