here....above is the reason for our southern jaunt
what can I say about this stellar young man
*he graduated magna cum-laude with letters in both English and Orchestra...magnificent
*he makes the violin sing in his skill full hands
*he awakes early for mission prep...thrilling
*he is a great example to my two younger brothers
*he is the 17 year old I wish I was.... girl version of course
my mother let me in on a little conversation that exemplifies this young mans brilliant attitude
says my mother" this is a great day...you are graduating...what an accomplishment"
the newest High School Grad replies "ma...all a high school diploma means is that I've done the least amount of work necessary!"
Indeed my younger Brother...strive for more than this......you are in a fair way to aim for everlasting EXCELLENCE
{although it took more than the least amount of effort to letter & to wear a gold braid}

No comments:
Post a Comment