School has been a bit of an adjustment for this little one…..to say the least
Quotes of Note:
just before walking in his classroom the first day, he grabbed me tight and whispered in my ear
“I’m scared”
after the first day of School
“I’m never going back to that place again”
after getting in trouble a few days later
“ Mom, now I WANT to go to school”
after hearing Jaxs’ ( our resident social butterfly) account of his many BEST friends
“I haven’t picked any friends…I don’t really like anyone in my class”
oh man….I know he’ll come around..we go through this every time he changes teachers/classes at Church as well…I just know soon he will be the favorite of Ms. Johnson and he will make friends….& then he’ll move to 1st…..
I have one like this. I wish I had encouraging advice to share, but I don't. Sometimes that is just the way they are made. I have decided that it will be his trial to wrestle with. We all have them. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your wonderful twin news. I think of you often. I hope all goes well.