“How may children DO you have??”….
or the ever popular
“Are ALL those children yours?”
i reply
YES… just look how beautifully amazing each one is…so sad Veda darling missed this particular photo op..she was on the opposite side of the lens….below she makes her cameo
Love that picture - your kids are so cute!
ReplyDeleteawesome kids... good work Sarah! (and angelo :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so very lucky to have all of those 6 babies! Because of you, I now want 6 kids. =) And that berry pie looks sinfully divine!
ReplyDeleteHa! I'll be honest I would be asking you the same question in disbelief if I were "some lady" in the store. And you are right, they ARE each beautifully amazing :) I love this picture of almost the whole crew. It's crazy and amazing to see you as a mother of SIX! You guys create the MOST beautiful children..common how about another set of twins after this ;) ;)
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDelete