Wednesday, December 15, 2010

from Youngest******to oldest

what they are like this Christmas 2010

 

Veda Rose

dec 15 2010 004-1

 

you are coming up on 9 months old

*you are trying to walk

*you are such a very happy happy baby

* you love to give B I G wet kisses

*you smile at everyone & flirt with most

* you have had a drive to do new things since you were born

-rolled at 3 month

-crawled at 5 months

-stood at 7 months

and your headed for walking & teeth at 9 months

* you make your twin brother giggle & your Daddy smile

your sister can’t wait until you can play with her & sleep in her room

you are truly a wonder to behold

dec 15 2010 009-1

P1090940-1

 dec 15 2010 016-1

merry Christmas my Veda

2 comments:

  1. That hat is seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen! I've loved reading the posts about your kids. I can't believe how big they all are and how they've changed. Gorgeous babies, all 6 of them.

    ReplyDelete