Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ONE + ONE = Two One year olds

march 22 2011 0011

the party all set up for the twins

march 22 2011 050march 22 2011 056march 22 2011 042

My friend Tara Hale who is an amazing seamstress/designer with impeccable taste made the twins amazing first birthday ensembles…check her shop out

march 22 2011 058march 22 2011 063march 22 2011 077

march 22 2011 parley & veda 1st birthday

The twins had a great time besides the fact that they didn’t care for the caps much.  Then the party began….

march 22 2011 123123

I made the cake fondant from a recipe on the web…just searched for marshmellow fondant

it tasted great…next time I would make it the day of because it looked so much better the first day

march 22 2011 226227

 

march 22 2011 145145march 22 2011 156156march 22 2011 150150march 22 2011 166166march 22 2011 185185

march 22 2011 197197march 22 2011 180180

1 comment:

  1. I am sure Angelo tells you every day - but you are exquisite. Those pictures of you with your babies are lovely.

    ReplyDelete