HaPpY EaStEr
I hope this Easter everyone had time to reflect on the true meaning for the celebration.
I am feeling the weight of motherhood more and more these holidays. It is Angelo's & my charge to help these little ones understand & grow individual testimonies of Christ and the plan of salvation.
I have been blessed with a mother who knows how to inspire. I have been watching and hopefully learning how to create experiences for my children. We had our traditional passover dinner followed by the explanation of Christs fulfilment of the passover.
Thank You MOM
Here are some pics from our Easter weekend

Easter started out with egg decorating
feathered eggs are always spectacular
I hope this Easter everyone had time to reflect on the true meaning for the celebration.
I am feeling the weight of motherhood more and more these holidays. It is Angelo's & my charge to help these little ones understand & grow individual testimonies of Christ and the plan of salvation.
I have been blessed with a mother who knows how to inspire. I have been watching and hopefully learning how to create experiences for my children. We had our traditional passover dinner followed by the explanation of Christs fulfilment of the passover.
Thank You MOM
Here are some pics from our Easter weekend
Easter started out with egg decorating
feathered eggs are always spectacular
Easter at my mothers
always beautiful
always enlightening
always exquisite
always delicious
always beautiful
always enlightening
always exquisite
always delicious
No comments:
Post a Comment