Thursday, March 27, 2008

Potty Song




My little girl has decided that she is not so little anymore!


I took a nap yesterday and was awakened by Emme asking to go potty.......

and she went!!!

I wanted to wait on the whole potty thing until we were settled in Seattle.....but looks like we are going to give it a go!

HElLo ApRil : PottY MOnTh

Who doesn't potty in RED SHOES

She is seriously lovin' her potty time...........she sings & reads

Now the kinda strange part........the boyz didn't do this

She is really excited.........I mean really.........we all have to come look..........even if there isn't much too see

Really truly she calls everyone to the toilet her eyes glittering look poop, Emme poop, look see

She is so cute you almost get as excited as she is, then you realize your face is way too close to the toilet for comfort!

No comments:

Post a Comment