Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We interrupt your regularly scheduled program

To announce a LOSS in the family

yes my oldest is without tooth
this involved** a week of giggling, that grossed the mom out, crying by mom, and one swift PULL by dad
while still a little emotional my love mentioned that this was the first tooth our eldest had got
I still can't believe that he is this old
he has been asking when he would loose a tooth and I kept saying not for another couple years
WRONG MOM
we can see the adult tooth surfacing---yikes I really can't believe this is happening it seems as though yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital, scared to have charge over such a little person
I remember thinking as we drove away from the U of U hospital
they just let us take him, I can't believe they don't ask anything, how do I know what to do with a newborn
Well it seem to have worked out we have had 3 such car rides since each
easier than the previous
I am grateful to Jaxson for putting up with being the first child
I know it is hard teaching your parents how to be
PARENTS
we are just trying to enjoy the learning curve!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Sorry, I may have just posted like 20 of the same comments on the last post, lol!

    It is kinda gross, huh? Did the toothfairy come? We've got some great stories about the toothfairy either forgetting to come, coming twice, or forgetting the tooth. It's a good thing they're not all that bright yet, because thier parents aren't either (at least that's the case with us).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you! This whole first thing is so sad, I hope it gets better- Garrett goes to kindergarten in one month and I am not ready for my second to head off.

    ReplyDelete