Well if you were to ask Jaxson
the answer would be NO
I'm really not his type
so I am really working on being MORE
LOL
yeah I know you probably aren't following
so let me lay it out
My comment section has been wack
and I have played the blame game
instead of looking into it
well......
I AM SORRY
I think that the PROB is rectified
now
I think so
if you have any more problems
please feel free to place the blame
where it should be
on
ME
and let me know
GRACIAS
Me
AMIGOS
In response to your funny Monday blog. I don't remember if I posted this story on my blog or not, but I thought you would appreciate it since you grew up with musicals. I was out bike riding with my children, and Kyler (6 years old) was listening to an ipod while he rode. All of a sudden from behind me I hear him singing as loud as he can.... "Bless your beautiful hide." (7 Brides for 7 Brothers)
ReplyDelete