Monday, August 25, 2008

is MONDAY funny......well from NOW on it is








So today we are going to try something

new
it goes like this
I say a funny thing happened the other day........
then you say ( in the comment section)
something like

..........I found myself blow drying & round brushing the hair of a " my little pony "


or

........my 33 year old friend got asked if she would like a kids menu ( the joy of being 4'11)

or

.....my kids wanted me to replace their father with a guy who has a MOOstash and spent the entire dinner planning for the replacement DAD

then WE ALL LAUGH
and yes laughing out loud is recommended

3 comments:

  1. In Primary a teacher held up a pic of Jesus and said "who is this" a sunbeam then yelled at the top of his lungs "JESUS CHRIST AMEN!"

    Apparently Jesus' last name is Amen.
    -true story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgia followed Mae as she was passed around at our family reunion and told all of our relatives, distanct and close, "You may not take her home."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted a comment yesterday and it looks like it didn't make it, but another funny thing happened today, I can't remember the funny thing that happened yesterday.

    By the way miss busy body, does that mean this lasts tuesday and wednesday too? I'm having post withdrawals. hehehe

    ReplyDelete