Tuesday, August 19, 2008

a moment

a friend who I went to elementary, junior high, & high school with


was in a plane accident
she along with her husband are in critical condition burn unit
and the flight instructor was killed in the crash


We have not been close the last years but I have checked her blog daily as she is creative, stylish, & all in all very inspiring. She and her husband have 4 children, two boyz and two girlz.





I have always felt very connected to her because when I was pregnant with our first daughter Emma she was pregnant with her first Claire. We lost Emma & she had Claire very close to Emma's due date. I have loved to see her daughter grow older, it has felt like a piece of Emma still exists for me.


I cannot even find words to describe the sadness I felt at hearing of the accident. Even now I sit trying to put words together to express my thoughts, I cannot.


I guess I would just like to request that you all keep her in your prayers.


You can find details here
and in her sister's blog here



No comments:

Post a Comment