Friday, September 19, 2008

birthday.....oh birthday birthday

my eldest turned six today
and although he acts like he is well into his teens
he is still my little boy
he is smart
he is handsome
he is extremely funny
he is driven to the point that he drives me.....
he is skilled 
he is my baby &  I love him

Happy Birthday Jaxson

the morning started as all the birthday mornings in of my life have 
Beattles blaring
......they say it's your birthday dunna nunna nunna nuna....happy birthday to you.....yes we are going to a party party......

the new half dozen opened all his presents
said the appropriate thanx's 
redressed in Birthday Clothes
slipped the new Heelys on
wheeled around the garage changing between heelys & new bike
listening to his new
Ipod 
while I made fruit salad for him to take to his class
(he requested fruit salad as the birthday treat for his classmates)

then he was off
he rode his new bike
I drove the car next to him, someone had to take the fruit salad

School started 9:10 am
and for some ridiculous reason
ended at 10:30
(not sure about early release, may mean no school at the Carvajal house)

then off to meet dad for lunch and 
MORE 
presents

cake made friends arrived
candles & wishes
presents opened, yet again

and then 
I found myself in the car with 
four 6-ish kids

destination: Woodinville
objective:  WALL-E



popcorn purchased
4 rootbeer opened
( hey if you ever want to sneak treats into the movie just take 4- 6ish kids to the movie by yourself.......not even one question)
4 kids content with the birthday treat boxes
movie playin'

a great time was had by.......them for sure
but I did enjoy myself
the kids were good..apart from being on the loud side
but what did I expect 
I kept them out way past bed time, and fed them sugar
A big thanks to all Jaxson's friends 'rents for letting them come
he had the greatest time

It was a very 
HaPPY BiRTHdAY

3 comments:

  1. They look so cute! I am with you on those ridiculuous early out days. Are no administrators parents? That's a free-day for us too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to jaxson! lucky boy great presents- fun times. wish i could see you guys!

    ReplyDelete