Monday, September 22, 2008

now isn't that FUNNY


a funny thing happened the other day.................

i went to Whidbey Island with some girl friends( more on that later)......when I got home that evening my kids told me that dad had them eat octopus for dinner........i'm thinking Calamari......nope octopus hotdogs over mac and cheese........i think they really enjoy dads homemade meals

your turn
your turn 
your turn
your turn

4 comments:

  1. A funny thing happened the other day... My sister brought her male dog to my house. He wandered around for a minute, and then he marked his territory on my potted plant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was with my husband in Ceasar's Palace trying on clothes for my very own 10th anniversary shopping spree, when he yelled from outside the dressing room, "Don't worry if they don't all fit, I'm getting you a gym pass too."

    nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I don't have one, but I'm STILL laughing at Brandi's hubby's comment. Sometimes, men say the darndest things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally have one!

    Something funny happened the other day -Lonny and Wyatt had a race to see who could eat their corn first- Lonny of course finished his first- Wyatt says no you still have crumbs! Well this went on for a while and before I knew my almost 36 year old husband was licking his plate clean. That was funny!

    ReplyDelete