Dear new apartment,
we know you never thought you had a chance
winning our affection seemed impossible
and only one week in
you have almost won us over
with your
pool
hot tub
sauna
beautiful fireplace
and mantle seemingly made for our nativity
yes it helps that
you have been decorated
for
our favorite season
yet, there is something about you
is it that we are all forced to be closer together?
is it that we never needed more space?
is it that we are finally doing the things we feel are most important?
or is it simply that you are very easy to clean?
for all the reason above & many more we are sure
that our year here while waiting for home ownership will be
just as delightful
as any we have had before
thank you
thank you
thank you
for being so accommodating, warm, and lovely
***pics to come***
Yea- can't wait to see some pictures.
ReplyDeleteI miss talking to you too! And I miss asking you to watch my kids (when I'm in town) and I miss seeing your newest sewing creations and I miss seeing you rearage your furniture every 57 days and lots of other stuff.
The description makes me want to see pictures too!
ReplyDelete