How do you seat over 50 people beautifully....well if you are my mother this is how

the pumpkin themed table seats

each person with their own place card..of course

the feather table/ thankful table......thankful to be sitting at that table

the acorn table...complete with acorn bowls to hold the cranberry sauce

the pear table.....red chargers for all

and the famous table named for the main dish


and you mustn't forget the children...
each with their own coloring book ( turkey shaped of course) and turkey with markers for feathers
We are SOOOOOO very THanKfuL my Mother stress's herself out over these amazing place setting...thank you thank you thank you for your many Robert's Visits
Your mother is so amazing. What a gift she has for making things beautiful, starting with you :-) Looks like a fun Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteYes! You both were amazing! Thanks for making it such a nice Thanksgiving! I know she stresses but I come out of there every time knowing that I am important! Does she know that happens? It is a great Self Esteem Boost!
ReplyDeleteDoes your mom do this for a living? If not she totally should. It looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteWow Wow! I could see how she could do that if she didn't have a job and kids at home BUT she does have a job and kids at home. HOW DOES SHE DO IT?
ReplyDeleteIt's been so long since I've seen your mom.
we didn't even have enough places for people to sit, let alone chargers! Someday, huh?!
ReplyDeleteThat setting looks amazing. Your mom takes care and puts her personal touch on everything she does!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if you're getting my emails...just in case, will you email me your new address? I need to send you a Christmas card!