I have noticed this with my own children, and my wonder is...when does the stage end.
I photograph a TON of kids and they all go through that stage. It was so hard for me to "let" my Ella go through that stage...she's just now coming out of it and Mailee is just now going into to it...yay for me!
Delaney does the same thing, it must be the age. Mason's just come out of it. I never look forward to this stage.
I have noticed this with my own children, and my wonder is...when does the stage end.
ReplyDeleteI photograph a TON of kids and they all go through that stage. It was so hard for me to "let" my Ella go through that stage...she's just now coming out of it and Mailee is just now going into to it...yay for me!
ReplyDeleteDelaney does the same thing, it must be the age. Mason's just come out of it. I never look forward to this stage.
ReplyDelete