Oh dear. I bet that was fun to clean up. Good thing kids are so cute or they would never get away with so much.
I was just looking through pictures today and found one with Dillon fully clothed in the bath- SO CUTE!
I have a picture like this, at that same age. We did a scrapbook page, and by we I mean Karissa, "Splish splash, he jumped back in the bath."
It's his own personal swimming pool. Wouldn't we all kill for eyelashes like his???
Oh dear. I bet that was fun to clean up. Good thing kids are so cute or they would never get away with so much.
ReplyDeleteI was just looking through pictures today and found one with Dillon fully clothed in the bath- SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteI have a picture like this, at that same age. We did a scrapbook page, and by we I mean Karissa, "Splish splash, he jumped back in the bath."
ReplyDeleteIt's his own personal swimming pool. Wouldn't we all kill for eyelashes like his???
ReplyDelete