Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nothing much to report........

Just 7 stiches smack dabb in the middle of my seconds forhead....oh
yes and a view of my sons skull that I could definatley have lived
without...and a nurses watching me like a hawk making little comments;
she didn't want to catch me, was I sure I was handling this, he's
okay mom, you alright......that's all

Sent from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. AAAH! What happened. I'll get a full report in the a.m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOYS!!!!! and it sounds like they are comforting you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Please post more details of what happened when you catch your breath. Is he alright?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh joy! Can't wait to hear the entire report:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't stitches horrible! Delaney was my first and only so far, knock on wood, when I was pregnant with Willson. (My first 911 call too) I was lucky Andy made it there so I didn't have to hold her hand all by myself. I think I cried for about 20 minutes afterward. Hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete