Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Today at my doctors appointment they found a couple of things....

Guess what
we're having twins....
more later once I catch my breath :-)...
For now looks like I was pregnant all along! Please pray with us for
THEIR continued growth & strength

7 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah, my eyes are all teary for you! I guess when you said one more pregnancy, the Lord had to send 2 little spirits to your family. Congratulations! Maybe you'll need that farm afterall. =) Please keep us updated as you start to feel better...and lots of belly pics. I think belly pics of twins are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    How wonderfully terrifyingly EXCITING!!! Oh you are going to do so great with twins and it will add double the cute to your already picturesque clan! Congrats! :) :) YEA! WHOA I am excited to follow the journey! ----This better not be a joke! ;P

    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! What a blessing, especially after having so many heartaches with your pregnancies. Here is praying for some amazing blessings for your family. What a lucky woman you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? Really? Please confirm that this is real. I am so suprised and excited for you. What lucky kids to join your family. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations mrs carvajal

    you were meant to be a mother of many. a responsibility and a blessing i know you cherish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! Congratulations! When are you due? Are we close in delivery dates.

    ReplyDelete