Just like I remembered from the boss, you are absolutely the cutest pregnant person I've ever seen. That little belly is adorable and you look so beautiful. I'm 10 weeks now and my belly looks nearly that big and I'm not having twins. My parents are visiting and my mom told me how amazing Erin looks right now. Her 5th little girl is a few months old and my mom was telling me how she looks just like a teenager. Although I'm happy for Erin, not exactly what I want to be hearing when I feel awful and look bloated. I can't believe you're going to have a 5th (and 6th)child before I do.
CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute little belly! Very Exciting!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Such a cute belly!
ReplyDeleteJust like I remembered from the boss, you are absolutely the cutest pregnant person I've ever seen. That little belly is adorable and you look so beautiful. I'm 10 weeks now and my belly looks nearly that big and I'm not having twins. My parents are visiting and my mom told me how amazing Erin looks right now. Her 5th little girl is a few months old and my mom was telling me how she looks just like a teenager. Although I'm happy for Erin, not exactly what I want to be hearing when I feel awful and look bloated. I can't believe you're going to have a 5th (and 6th)child before I do.
ReplyDeleteYour belly is great. And your hair - simply amazing! You always have had marvelous hair.
ReplyDeleteso cute!
ReplyDelete