Monday, September 28, 2009

******WARNING*****THIS FUNNY MONDAY MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR THE FAINT OF HEART, WEAK OF CONSTITUTION, OR THOSE LACKING EXPERIENCE WITH BOY HUMOR *****WARNING******

yesterday Jaxson drew something funny {i use the term funny loosely here, to some funny to others…not so much…}during sacrament meeting…sigh

so

it goes like this

the boss is in the pre potty training phase

which means he can drop trou at any moment with who knows maybe some intention of using the potty {probably not…} he always follows the loss of his trousers & diaper with an appeal to potty

so

one day Jaxson

Laying on the floor

watching a movie

the boss recently de-clothed comes running from the back room and plants himself on

Jaxson’s face

you can imagine why this incident continues to haunt Jaxs

{even after a few months}

so he prepared this visual for me

the brown boy is the boss

the blonde shocked boy is Liam

and the poor boy between the boss’ “cheeks” is none other than the VICTIM

this beautiful drawing was unveiled in the middle of

SACRAMENT MEETING

you can imagine the laughter it produced

…..oh and did I mention it was our first week in our new ward……..

I think those who were sitting around us KNOW us now…….i guess it’s better to go in with very low expectations………maybe…….i don’t know i gotta comfort myself somehow……i am TRYING not to think about WHAT THEY THINK OF US……sigh

P1080478

your turn

your turn

your turn

5 comments:

  1. Can't say that ever happened- to my knowledge- very funny! Verrry Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY funny. Sarah, good work going to sacrament meeting when you are so sick:) Your ward is lucky to have you guys. ha ha. that is such a funny picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!
    The other day I was in the backyard with the kids. Delaney crawled into my lap, tugged on the front of my shirt and told me my "boob stripe" was showing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was lying in bed last night when the events of the day went rolling through my head. When I came to the part of the day that I read this post I had ANOTHER good laugh. so funny.

    ReplyDelete