yes after almost a YEAR in this little apartment we are finally moving to a HOUSE
HOORAY!!!!
One week from today we will live on 1.69 acres..just a touch closer to the Mr.’s office
(picture taken with my phone forgive the quality)
We are so excited
I’m excited that the boys will be going on the bus……but I think that they are MUCH more excited than I
The boys are excited to spend their days outdoors picking apples, blueberries, pears, & black berries…oh and to be playing basket ball with the hoop in the back.
Angelo is excited that I won’t be complaining about the windows being opened letting in the neighbors smoke!
This house is really wonderful & we know how blest we are. We will be living across from a horse training facility{ acres of white fenced lawn, you can just see the facility in the distance} the boss has already found his favorite place to watch the horses run!
I’m not sure Emme really gets that we are moving…….we’ll see how she reacts
None of us is very attached to this little apartment so I think the move will be welcomed !!!
forget propriety.
ReplyDeleteI am crazy, irreverently, disgustingly, ugly jealous of this house.
and yet, I am crazy happy for you. you deserve the space.
PLEASE let me know if you need help packing, or someone to watch the kids so you can pack. Petra LOVES company. (she is going stir crazy lately) a move is rough enough as it is, let alone in when you are expecting. forget about it with twins.
Yeah!
ReplyDeleteVery nice Sarah, Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the move. I am excited to hear about all your adventures at the new place!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a dream home! Congratulations. I can't wait to see more pictures, and hear more details.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! So exciting!
ReplyDelete