Monday, November 9, 2009

FUNNY MONDAY

 

Three Funny things said yesterday

november12009 035

Jaxs “The Fatter the mom, the better the food !”

{this was meant as a complement for a delish Sunday diner…LOL}

Emme “yesterday, I saw two Emelines in a car and I said what’s up Emeline’s”

 

Emme “this little hair bow makes me look smokin’ hot mom”

{gasp…where did this come from?}

 

now you.make me laugh.please

5 comments:

  1. LOL, that really is funny of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! EMELINE!!!!! "Smokin hot" LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today when Isaac got in the car he said, "ooh, this smells like pee." (I reminded him he'd peed his pants when he fell asleep on the way back from the powwow last night. Liv got in and said, "This car has a Sarah smell." LOLOLOLOL! Feel free not to pubish this one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss those little monkey of your already. I can never think of anything funny to put here...I'll think about it and get back to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your belly looks GREAT! Alas, it probably is true that the "rounder" the mom, the better the food. =)

    You had a post on here a while ago about a Christmas book, or an Easter book, or something like that where you were going to celebrate the holiday each day. I can't find it! Would you happen to be able to post that book back on here? In the mean time, I'll keep searching your posts.

    ReplyDelete